We at Growing Community Services (GCS) support children with disabilities and their families to develop support plans in order to achieve their outcomes of living quality lives. We contract with Dane County Human Services to receive referrals for children eligible for Children’s Long-Term Support (CLTS). Once we receive a referral, we will work hard to get to know the child and their family.
We value positive relationships so we strive to provide the following:
- We are good communicators who actively listen and respond clearly
- We are reliable and follow through with our assigned tasks
- We provide resources so families can make informed decisions
- We support creative solutions that meet the needs of the child
- We treat all family members with the respect and the dignity that they deserve